Kiteboarding Australia Instructor Conversion Training Course
November 27 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Kiteboarding Australia conversion course is designed to recognise prior learning and qualifications to become recognised by Kiteboarding Australia.
This gets you up to date with a nationally based qualification. It will allow you to work at a KA School, learn about best practice teaching in Australia and have access to KA’s learning and development programs. The course will take place over 1 day in Perth.
Registration for the event closes on Sat 26 Nov 2021 at 23:59!
- hold a current qualification under an approved curriculum;*
- hold a current Provide First Aid Certificate;
- be at least 16 years old;
- comply with State/Territory legislation including, but not only, child protection laws (if applicable in that state) and powerboating laws; and
- have paid the required Fee.
Register HERE: https://www.kiteboardingaus.com.au/eventsregister/98911/