KITESURFING ASSOCIATION INC. is convening a special general meeting at which the following resolution/s will be proposed as special resolutions to alter the rules of the association.
The meeting will be held at 6:30pm on Tuesday 6th August 2019. The meeting will take place at Fremantle Surf Life Saving Club.
Currently rule 1 states:
The name of the association is W. A. Kitesurfing Association Inc.
|It is proposed to alter this rule so that it states as follows:
The name of the Association is Kiteboarding Western Australia Incorporated.
Currently the rules are not compliant with requirements of the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 (WA).
|It is proposed to:
Adopt the revised compliant rules as sent out attached with this notice. This will enable the Association to comply with the Associations Incorporation Act 2015 (WA) requirements.
INFORMATION for MEMBERS
- Rule 20 allows for proxy votes. A proxy form is enclosed for you to nominate another member to vote on your behalf if you cannot attend the
- Notice of a proposed special resolution to alter the rules, name or objects must be sent to all members of the Association.
- In accordance with rule 17.8 members must be given at least 21 days’ notice of the meeting.
- Alterations to the rules can only be made if supported by 75% of members voting at the meeting or by
- Alterations to the rules only take effect when lodged with the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety.