Memberships are now based on a rolling, annual membership. You will receive a membership renewal ‘reminder’ (via email) about 1 month before your membership expires next year.
No, as a volunteer organisation, we prefer all membership applications to be made online to reduce the administration overhead for the Committee. If this poses a big issue for you, please contact us.
There are many great benefits to being a KWA member:
- you get $10m public liability insurance cover
- you can take part in all KWA events
- you are supporting the Association that supports you
- it’s a great way to meet other kiteboarders in Western Australia
- you’ll be in the know when it comes to anything kiteboarding in WA!
Your KWA membership fee ($125) is used for several things as follows:
- $65 goes to Public Liability Insurance
- $15 goes directly to KWA to run events and to keep YOUR Association operating
- $45 goes to KA for the membership system, welcome packs and their role to manage kiteboarding on a national scale
You are insured from the time that your membership is approved and is valid for a 12 month period, from the date you join KWA. KWA is the state arm of kiteboarding Australia, your membership is both KA & KWA.
The KWA insurance policy covers most overseas countries. Please have a look at the V-Insurance Group Information Portal to ensure you’re covered.
VERY IMPORTANT: KA/ KWA Public Liability Insurance is NOT a replacement for your normal holiday insurance.
It normally takes 14 – 21 days from receipt of your payment. If after 21 days you haven’t received anything, please contact Kiteboarding Australia to let them know.
1 week ago
1 week ago
2 weeks ago
3 weeks ago