- This event has passed.
Duotone State Wave Titles
December 3, 2022 @ 8:00 am - December 4, 2022 @ 8:00 pm$35
KWA STATE WAVES 2022
Duotone National Wave Series 2022/2023
Registrations for the 2022/2023 Kiteboarding WA State Wave Titles are open! This year the Titles will be run at Lancelin – Back Beach on the 3-4 of December, 2022
What you need to know
Lancelin – Back Beach
3-4 December, 2022
- free to all who would like to watch!
Entry Fee includes:
- Event entry to your chosen category;
- The opportunity to win a trophy; and
- A super fun weekend
- Juniors (under 18)
- Open Men’s
- Open Women’s
- Masters (35+)
- Legends (50+)
If you are unsure about what division you should choose when entering a wave competition, watch our information video.
- The Kiteboarding Western Australia events are open to Kiteboarding Australia current financial members. You must also be an Australian resident or hold a current long term Australian visa for three or more consecutive years.
- Get your Kiteboarding Australia membership here
Rules & Guidelines
- For further details on the event and event rules please refer to the National Wave Competition Rule book
A presentation will be held on the Sunday evening after the competition.
Safety and competitor briefing will be held at 11am each day and competition will get underway as soon as we have enough Wind!!!
The event is part of the Duotone National Wave Series which includes the State Title and the National Title in Margaret River, Western Australia between the 2nd and 5th of February 2023.