- This event has passed.
WA Surf, Duotone and Kiteboarding WA’s Female Development Clinic
January 23 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
Run by Duotone sponsored rider and qualified coach Dan Anderson these clinics will focus on trick progression and the development of our female riders.
The clinic will be held at The Pond, Safety Bay with rider briefing at 2pm and coaching until 5pm. Riders to meet on the grass outside WA Surf. All riders will need to be current members of Kiteboarding Australia and have a minimum standard of being able to ride confidentially upwind.
We will be running the training session in competition format to prepare for the WA State Freestyle event. Please make yourself aware of the competition guidelines (National Freestyle Series Rulebook) as we will be introducing these on the day.
As with everything we do, safety is our number one priority. To ensure our community is safe, we will be following the latest health advice for safe event management. Event attendees:
– Will be asked to sign in when attending the event in person
– Must maintain physical distancing of 1.5 meters with any other person
– Should practice hand sanitisation
– Must stay home if they have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
– Bring your own water bottles & food